FenomeN
WOND Clan
WOND Clan
FenomeN

Sex / Пол : Male
Points / Очки : 757
Age / Возраст : 32

Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty14.08.12 22:38

First topic message reminder :

Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира

Last edited by FenomeN on 23.09.12 20:23; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cupofrome.forum2x2.ru

AuthorMessage
Gevorg
WOND Clan
WOND Clan
Gevorg

Points / Очки : 144
Age / Возраст : 33

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty21.08.12 18:58

hola
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gevor22?feature=mhee
Sertorius
Recruit / Новобранец
Recruit / Новобранец
Sertorius

Points / Очки : 4
Age / Возраст : 41

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty21.08.12 19:03

Hello, I would like to know how I can enroll in the tournament thanks
Back to top Go down
Gevorg
WOND Clan
WOND Clan
Gevorg

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty21.08.12 19:09

Go there and do what others did.
https://cupofrome.forum2x2.ru/t97-registration
Back to top Go down
Sertorius
Recruit / Новобранец
Recruit / Новобранец
Sertorius

Points / Очки : 4
Age / Возраст : 41

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty21.08.12 19:48

forgiven for inputs and outputs on the forum but I cacabo record and not sap like. I invite Gevor
Back to top Go down
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

Points / Очки : 138

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty21.08.12 21:26

CoH players will leaving this tournament, because we dont play with hos clan.
Mates i need remind you few things about hos:
During the first war hos vs coh naix from seculum originally created the identity of will smith, but he later gave it away to aragon and ahille so that these two could playing the war as will smith under hos tags. Coh declared victory score was near to drawn. Few moths ago was second big war against hos. Hos stole ahy key and faked him, and inserted fake player (aragon under ahy name) in alliance warteam. Fortunelly for us real ahy returned from holidays and we found hos trick. They also cheated mussolini twice in tournaments. HoS was kicked for faking player from last twr tournament.
This all happend in last 2 years. We will never play any hos again, regardless of person, they have proven to be filthy dogs and cheating scumbags, i wont bother wasting time on such creatures...
ps you need realise that after all "friendly games" with hos they are making videos and send them on youtube, we didnt do this and we havent youtube chanels.
ps2 coh players want play only friendly games and we dont want waste more times for insultings, and childish war
Back to top Go down
Aragon123
Recruit / Новобранец
Recruit / Новобранец

Points / Очки : 2

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty21.08.12 23:13

Hello, I have no intention and no desire to register in this tournament, but I feel like I must respond to the little post made by Dion above. I ask that perhaps someone with good English, who knows Russian, can translate the message I am about to write.

I know many of the players in this tournament, and have known them for several years, they (enemy, fastfudov, kaban etc...) can verify and attest all that I have said as truthful and correct:

Quote :
During the first war hos vs coh naix from seculum originally created the identity of will smith, but he later gave it away to aragon and ahille so that these two could playing the war as will smith under hos tags. Coh declared victory score was near to drawn.

No. It is true that some players did play under the name Will Smith, but this is irrelevent. CoH faked several players in prior wars, and asked for mercenaries from other clans (DoW). I was not in HoS at the time of this war, and neither was Saint. CoH lost, they have lost all of their wars. They lost vs PK, the lost vs AoE, the lost every war they have fought. Even their allies in SoA recognize and admit this.

Quote :
Hos stole ahy key and faked him, and inserted fake player (aragon under ahy name) in alliance warteam.
No. Ahy gave his key. It is comical because this "alliance" was created to "destroy hos". Off course, it failed miserably and now CoH and SoA are essentially dead clans. But this too is irrelevent.

Quote :
They also cheated mussolini twice in tournaments. HoS was kicked for faking player from last twr tournament.

Nonsense. Anyone here who knows Zeke knows that he has no need to "fake" or "cheat", why? I mean, he has won more tournaments than any player in RTW by far. CoH has never won a tournament.

As for cheating, lets talk about cheating. Fastfudov can verify this: Nikitn faked Paullus during CoN IV, he pretended to be him and then lost on purpose. For this Nikitn was banned from any RusTW tournaments. Tacitus played as "Reeve" in the first HoS tournament, he took his cd-key and lost on purpose. He was kicked and banned from this as well.

Quote :
ps you need realise that after all "friendly games" with hos they are making videos and send them on youtube, we didnt do this and we havent youtube chanels.

This is hilarious. Dion, remind me, who was on the TotalWarTV forum sending replays every single day so as to get them uploaded on youtube? Was it you? Yes, it was. In fact, Dion is such a "cheater" he created a fake account called "TWRMaster", he claimed the account was a player from the clan TWR, when that player (TWRProphet) was asked if it was his account, he said no. Pathetic.

Quote :
ps2 coh players want play only friendly games and we dont want waste more times for insultings, and childish war

Funny, didn't your clan come to TWCC just to get into "insultings" and "childish wars"? CoH players are the most childish of any clan I have ever seen. You have no skill, you have never won a tournament, this is not me trashtalking you, it is a fact. CoH has never won a tournament. http://s4.zetaboards.com/HoSRTW/topic/8976950/1/

We do not need to "cheat" to win. Maybe CoH does, maybe if CoH cheated, they would be able to win :D

As for Moussolini's comment, disregard that. He is just a parrot saying the same things as Dion. He lost twice to Saint in tournaments, soon he will claim Saint cheated in those too. It is very easy to claim "oh oh oh you cheat!!!" when you always lose, like CoH and Moussolini. I suppose it is much harder to be a man and admit when you lose.

PS: Congratulations to Atila for his crushing victory in the tournament. Finally, I would like to say that, banning people from tournaments is a silly thing. I don't like CoH or SoA, but they are always welcome to register at any tournament hosted by me, why? Because they have no possibility of winning anyway.

Like I said, I do not want to register in this tournament or any Gameranger tournaments, I just came to post this.

Thanks.

Also, I do not know what problems you have with Zeke, and I can't imagine him registering in this tournament anyway, but you should realize Zeke was probably joking and he did not say those things in a way that may be construed as hurtful or spiteful.
Back to top Go down
Gevorg
WOND Clan
WOND Clan
Gevorg

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 3:26

First of all I want to say that I would love to ban all of HoS clan,cause I already know what is HoS clan,from my experience.And I know both CoH and SoA guys,who have never trashtalked towards me or my clan.The reason I don't ban all of HoS is that some players have nothing to do the trash their clanmates said.And it would be unfair from us to ban Saint for example.

Quote :
Also, I do not know what problems you have with Zeke, and I can't imagine him registering in this tournament anyway,

Sounds like it is a too noobish tourney with full of noobs in it for Zeke.

We will give Saint one chance,and will see what will happen.
And very pitty that CoH and SoA guys are leaving this tourney.But anyway want to repeat that I have no serious reason to ban Saint cause I have never had any problem with him unlike some other players from HoS.So I can only ban the players that have problems with WOND.
Back to top Go down
Aragon123
Recruit / Новобранец
Recruit / Новобранец

Points / Очки : 2

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 4:44

Quote :
Sounds like it is a too noobish tourney with full of noobs in it for Zeke.

That is not what I said. I will not register in this tournament because I don't use gameranger, same for Zeke and same for most of HoS. I know a lot of the players in this tournament (many of the USSR players) and while gameranger tournaments are not as high of skill as Gamespy tournaments (community is bigger after all), I would not call this a "noobish" tournament.

Most of what you have heard of HoS is from Dion, so I do not care what you think of HoS or what you wish to do. This is my last post in this forum, good luck with your tournament.

And remember, HoS is not like SoA or like CoH. We have no need to trashtalk, this is ALL they do. CoH and SoA know that if they ever play against HoS, they will lose miserably (like I said before, they have never won any tournament). HoS can settle what it needs to settle on the battlefield.

As for your problems with Kensai and Zeke, I was not a witness, so I cannot speak who started the problem or what they were about. But from my experiences, conflicts are rarely one sided affairs :)
Back to top Go down
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

PostSubject: 111111   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 7:09

1. naix admited that he created this identifity of will smith he wrote this openly and publicly. I am glad that you admit here that others played too. Result was like 16-17 or 18-17 when we caught hos with fakes.
2. ahy give his keys when he was yours leader and friend, after this you betrayed him and used his identifity and key. People may ask ahy personally about this or read what he wrote about this whole situation.
3. zeke was kicked for faking another player from last twr its easy to check.http://z4.invisionfree.com/TWRebels/index.php? As for musso all players remeber what hapened in last tournament when you was host. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdZSVSsp1sc&feature=plcp
4. its link yours trash idiotic youtube chanel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQY4DFl8Gmg&feature=plcp As for prophet i asked him for help and he realy live close to me, you may ask him.
Its hard to change facts dude.
Back to top Go down
Gevorg
WOND Clan
WOND Clan
Gevorg

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 8:24

Dion Mousso won't you play here even if I follow all the steps of Saint in the tourney,and out of tourney(only all related with tourney),and he can't cheat in GR,like in GS.It's way harder to cheat here. Even if you play with each other in the tourney,I will spec the battles and ban him if he talks any trash.
Back to top Go down
Gevorg
WOND Clan
WOND Clan
Gevorg

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 8:52

Aragon Aragorn or whatever is banned for trashtalking.
Back to top Go down
Gevorg
WOND Clan
WOND Clan
Gevorg

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 8:55

Mousso I don't ban you cause he started it first.Sometimes I'm also being a trash talker,but never start it first.
Back to top Go down
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 9:57

Me and mine clan tottaly agree with mussolini post. Bw that funny how this aragon guy betrayed his two last leaders pk paulus and taow ahy. He tried both times kick his leaders from theirs own clans. But action with publicity ahy key was the worst what hos did (when real ahy said that aragon using his key).
Back to top Go down
USSRenemy
USSR Clan
USSR Clan

Points / Очки : 16

PostSubject: 111111   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 12:14

че так все ару не любят?)
Back to top Go down
FenomeN
WOND Clan
WOND Clan
FenomeN

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 12:30

USSRenemy wrote:
че так все ару не любят?)

ооо, это тип еще тот, не раз мне приходилось с ним вести милые беседы, но я на него не огорчаюсь, он не виноват в этом, здесь матушка-природа во всем виновна (пусть не примет это за оскорбление, это дружеский подкол, сейчас мы с ним в хороших отношениях).
Back to top Go down
Garon
BiA Clan
BiA Clan

Points / Очки : 11

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 14:26

Да на Ару всегда все гонят.))Мне интересно чего тут стали гнать на Зеке.
Back to top Go down
Deathwish
BullZ-Eye Clan
BullZ-Eye Clan

Points / Очки : 13

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 16:21

So, CoH and SoA wont be participating? aaaa, no fun -.-
Back to top Go down
Lancer
Recruit / Новобранец
Recruit / Новобранец

Points / Очки : 6

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 16:49

A number of HoS players played in 2 simultaneous tournaments I hosted recently. No problems whatsoever from any of them.

Events get blown out of proportion a lot on RTW. And in all fairness, supposedly unscrupulous actions are to be expected in so-called wars. Really, in the end it's all about the perception of victory. Doesn't mean such things would translate into tournament participation. HoS doesn't have any reason to cheat in a tournament anyway, they have a disproportionate number of rtw's remaining best players.
Back to top Go down
Moussolini
SoA Clan
SoA Clan

Points / Очки : 35

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 16:55

yet they still try to cheat, if they are soo good why do they do such things?

it doesnt matter how good or bad they are. they have cheated and they have cheated enough times for us to not play them anymore at all.
Back to top Go down
FenomeN
WOND Clan
WOND Clan
FenomeN

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 17:00

Moussolini you will participate in tournament?
Back to top Go down
Moussolini
SoA Clan
SoA Clan

Points / Очки : 35

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 18:07

havent u read what ive been typing, im not playing if cheating fags participate.
Back to top Go down
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty22.08.12 18:34

thats like cohs
Back to top Go down
cezarus
BullZ-Eye Clan
BullZ-Eye Clan
cezarus

Points / Очки : 10

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty23.08.12 1:58

1 question, can a non-clanny join this tournament?
Back to top Go down
Deathwish
BullZ-Eye Clan
BullZ-Eye Clan

Points / Очки : 13

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty23.08.12 3:02

yes, my slave, of course they can. Read the rules
Back to top Go down
FenomeN
WOND Clan
WOND Clan
FenomeN

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty23.08.12 10:29

cezarus wrote:
1 question, can a non-clanny join this tournament?
yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournamet discussion / Обсуждение турнира
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next