Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

Sex / Пол : Male
Points / Очки : 138

Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty17.01.13 10:43

First topic message reminder :

Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty27.01.13 21:59

leaving tourney, which was made only for fun after 2 defeats (very good games and well played) isnt good idea. Its like the denial of whole idea. This league was made for bring activity for rome and non for stupid accusation...
ps i dont blame niels that he was afk during one of our battles;) and he dont blame that i was completly destroyed by ninja pont vs sele. GAME HERE ARE FOR LULZ and this league wasnt made to show best skilled team in rome, which is bullshit, because its daying game, so please m8s dont feal these games so serious and play for fun and to bring activity with more competive games...
Back to top Go down
Fastfudov_USSR
USSR Clan
USSR Clan

Points / Очки : 42

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty27.01.13 22:14

вы хотьбы предупредили о старте турнира), когдато так было принято делать)
Back to top Go down
Pirx
TAoW Clan
TAoW Clan

Points / Очки : 6

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty28.01.13 9:56

With respect to the league table - maybe we could also make a space for the number of games played in the season, and not only games won (points earned). Cause this will give an impression how many teams are active (cause lost games are not inculded in the teams stats).

Little more work but i think its worth a try.
Back to top Go down
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty28.01.13 10:06

hi Pirx; we made it here: https://cupofrome.forum2x2.ru/t151-pirxhercules
every team has his own section:)
ps i saw that new team registered welcome
Back to top Go down
Кот
USSR Clan
USSR Clan
Кот

Points / Очки : 26
Age / Возраст : 57

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty28.01.13 11:11

Еще хорошо часовые пояса игроков обозначить.

Another good time zones of the players mark.

Cat (GMT +4)
Back to top Go down
BiA Oleg
BiA Clan
BiA Clan

Points / Очки : 25

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty28.01.13 19:33

команда BiA готова играть, пиши, не стесняйтесь...
Back to top Go down
Emperor
HoS Clan
HoS Clan

Points / Очки : 36

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty01.02.13 8:28

Dion can you change my clan to TAoW. And cheers all when can you play?
Back to top Go down
Emperor
HoS Clan
HoS Clan

Points / Очки : 36

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty05.02.13 18:15

Dion where i can find teams on GR?
Back to top Go down
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty05.02.13 18:50

1. thats easy you need download gameranger.
2. You need add players to yours friend list by gr id (they posted these numbers here).
3. You will bee glad;)
Back to top Go down
FenomeN
WOND Clan
WOND Clan
FenomeN

Points / Очки : 757
Age / Возраст : 32

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty06.02.13 5:21

Back to top Go down
https://cupofrome.forum2x2.ru
Hercules
TAoW Clan
TAoW Clan

Points / Очки : 14

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty10.02.13 20:21

Hey guys.
Pirx and I have downloaded GR to play with the clans that play there (WOND. BiA, USSR), everytime we asked them to do tourney games they have excuses and then they host a random game.. WTF?..Im tired of asking for games, so if you guys want to play us, go to GS, we already tried to play clans in GR and they just make excuses...

Cya
Back to top Go down
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty11.02.13 9:02

indeed play more games m8s, and try to bee more active please. Sooner or later i will delete teams, which didnt played any single game.
ps i know that some teams played few single games (like hell etc), please post all results here, not only when you finished all 4 games.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
TAoW Clan
TAoW Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty12.02.13 5:16

You didnt understand? You know im active, i just asked games and they refuse us and start avoiding us... especially WOND
Back to top Go down
FenomeN
WOND Clan
WOND Clan
FenomeN

Points / Очки : 757
Age / Возраст : 32

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty12.02.13 5:44

WOND? Who?
Back to top Go down
https://cupofrome.forum2x2.ru
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty12.02.13 8:39

I am sure that they will play you. It is acceptable that one team can refuse game one or twice, but finally they will play you for 100&, because they are pretty active and we will not finish league untile they will play you. I think that it sound fair. We will only kick inactive teams, which didnt played games.
Back to top Go down
Levon from Armenia
WOND Clan
WOND Clan
Levon from Armenia

Points / Очки : 65
Age / Возраст : 28

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty12.02.13 11:56

lol i was busy in time when you asked me about game.i can play today like 11 pm in my timeGMT+4 if you want
Back to top Go down
Hercules
TAoW Clan
TAoW Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty12.02.13 12:37

The problem is that i have been asking for 4 days for games, and not only you say your -busy-
Back to top Go down
Hercules
TAoW Clan
TAoW Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty12.02.13 12:42

But ok, if all teams will play all teams its ok then.
Back to top Go down
Pirx
TAoW Clan
TAoW Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty15.02.13 8:36

Regarding the main rule in tourney saying there are no deadlines to play matches against particular teams:

I like it as it gives no pressure on playing games, you just come to gs and try to arrange some games with teams out there. The same happens on gr.

All great.. but it seems this does not work that well recently. Only few games were played in the last few days. I think its because teams active on gs already played matches between them (we see each other every day). But its hard to arrange any other games. On the other hand, teams active on gr also played their games with teams active on gr.

And there is a problem with arranging games between teams active on gs and teams active on gr.

You did say - download gr and all will be well. Well, from our experience it seems that its not that easy to arrange games on gr. At least we did not have occasion to play out there even single game. Maybe its because most teams active on gr are of Russian origin and they are in different time zone (maybe we try to arrange some games with them at time which is unacceptable to them). Not sure.

But the facts are like this - every day its harder to play any game. And I would not say the main factor is inactivity of teams.

On the other hand, me and Herc also faced situations like this: there are two ppl from the other team on gs - we approach them with offer of tourney game. And 1 of other team members just leave. Maybe he didnt have time, donno, he didnt answer. But I also have the impression that some teams feel they want to play some other teams later, when they are better prepared for the game. As a result, we have hard time to play any games these days.

Thats why I suggest change to the tourney rules: there should be a rule saying that one team may challenge in this forum other team for tourney match. Such match would have to be played within i.e. 10 days starting from the challenge. Challenged team could not decline the challenge. However both challenging team and challenged team could not be challenged by a third team. For example: if Herc+me challenged Leanbod+Reeve, they would have to play us in 10 days time (where both teams would have to try to arrange the games in the selected section of the forum). As long as we didnt play our whole match, Herc and me nor Leandbod and Reeve could not be challenged by other team. If the match would not be played within 10 days, admins would have to decide who made bigger efforts to play it and grant more active team win by default (4:0).
What is important - this would not change the fact that me and Herc (although having challenge match with Leanbod or Reeve) still could play tourney games with other teams. Like it happens now. The only difference is that match with Leandbod+Reeve would be obligatory.

But before entering such rule, you would have to kick inactive teams.

I really think that this tourney is great thing. But some changes need to be made.
Back to top Go down
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty15.02.13 11:46

yep we need think about it; how to encourage teams for playing. Personally i hate defecault win rule, because it some teams will gain points without any games. Whole idea of this league was to give victory most active teams, but as i understand you sugest that some teams specially avoid games. Please post screenshots when they refusing or not anwered and they were in lobby. If its true; we will have no choice and we will change rules. If one team will do this few times that will bee sure that they avoiding games specially and yours team will gain defecault win.
Secondly i completly accept with yours sugestion about kicking inactive teams ( or teams which avoid games specially). That why i am making now deadline for teams, which still didnt played any games.
ps main problem is that number of active rome players decreased dramaticaly recently

Last edited by CoH-dionyzos on 15.02.13 11:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty15.02.13 11:50

VERY IMPORTANT
Every team, which didnt played single game will bee deleted after 2 weeks for now ( 3. 03. 2013).
Back to top Go down
Pirx
TAoW Clan
TAoW Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty15.02.13 13:14

dion, you hate giving default wins. And I am all against making any ss, proving that some1 avoids games. Its some kind of rat job. Not my style.

Ok, for now lets see if ppl will be more willing to play. This will be easy to measure in the ss section. Only we need to remember that without any deadlines ppl will be less willing to fight. And challenging system forces them to play.
Back to top Go down
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty15.02.13 13:30

i think that post screens, when team refused few times to play is fair and square. And yes yours chelange system is interesting idea we will add something like this to force teams to play games i think... If activity will bee still low. First we need kick inactive teams( 3.3.2012 . Anyway i spoke with few teams and some teams like hell, tna etc played single games and didnt post results yet. Second thing that some teams will play in diffrent time zone and this problem is imposible to solve easy.
Back to top Go down
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty18.02.13 15:42

VERY IMPORTANT
Every team, which didnt played single game will bee deleted 3. 03. 2013.
Back to top Go down
CoH-dionyzos
CoH Clan
CoH Clan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty22.02.13 9:13

Very important:
3.03 will bee delete also teams, which played only single game, these result will bee delete. Teams, which will bee delete 3.01. 2012:

Garon+Oleg (reserve Sergii)
Bob+Hakko (reserve Caepa)
Fast+Kaban
Alexander+Hedo (reserve Hamilkar)___ 1 ___ 0 they lost one game vs dion and niels result will bee removed
Zeke+Saint they won one game vs elnino and rijt, result will bee removed.
Immortal+Beowulf
Kawika+Dream ___ 1 ___ 0 they lost one game vs hercules and pirx, result will bee removed
Cato+Angrycat ___ 1 ___ 0 they lost one game vs hercules and pirx, result will bee removed
Leanbod+Reeve
When we remove inactive teams, we more easly arange rest of games. I want also thank rest of players for activity, specially for Taow clan, which showed here great activity and skills. League wont bee close until rest of active teams (12)dont arange last games. Gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира   Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament discussion / Обсуждение турнира
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next